Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Magical Mystery Tour

As I sit, I am looking another year of school in the eyes. While this would not normally cause concern, I am working full-time (plus an intership) this year. Granted, I am not the first and only person to do this, since this is my blog, it's all about me!

Work is good, even great, but busy. I am very thankful for the opportunity I have at Hope Network. Although we just watched "Fun with Dick and Jane" last night and are conviced that a similar situation will find us soon. (I think I am a bit pessimistic)

I am also going to try to add new music links over there on the side. I am very big on Paste Music right now. I have downloaded some tunes from a few of the artists featured and look forward to adding them to my study music rotation. Check out the links for Jason Harrod, Luke Brindley and Jan Krist. Very impressive music if you like the new folk scene. yes it's mellow (some would say said) but very emotional and isn't that what music is supposed to be!

So with that being said, I must not put off this paper I am to write any longer. The unfortunate thing is that it is on a topic that I have no idea about, so it should be fun.

Has anyone seen a Columbus Honey anywhere?

4 comments:

tanyawells said...

Hi Unta Joe. I miss you. E-mail me sometime!

Gretchen Driesenga said...

where is my link??

Joe and Emilie Schelling said...

Gretchen, you closed you blog...or did you?

Gretchen Driesenga said...

no - i still get on it mainly to check other peoples, but i know you could add a link to my xanga rather than to my blog. or, you can link to my blog, which has a link to my xanga. go check my blog.

did you like the pictures??