Friday, March 02, 2007

Update on the Schellings

Joe gets to graduate next month! We are so exicted, well at least I am Joe is waiting for the big one after his masters but this is a huge accomplishment for him and for our family. He does still have to take a May term and finish up his incompletes, but he does not have to wait a year to graduate. We are still looking at houses. I feel very down about this. It is supposed to be fun to find a house and we have been looking for 6 months and I have not felt the feeling so to speak when I walk in a house. I want to walk in and go " this is my home" We have looked at alot of places that we know could work but I'm sick of doing that. I know that may be a little selfish but I want a home, not just a house.
The kids are well, I can not wait until spring so we can go outside, they are getting sick of playing inside and quite frankly so am I. Next weekend I am going away with some of my high school friends that get togeher for playdate. I am so excited we are going to a cottege for the night just us girls to get away from the craziness that is our lives. I don't think I have ever gone away and left Joe at home with the kids for the night. I have all the faith in the world in him but it shall be interesting. God is giving both of us all the strenght we need to get through this last couple months. It is very hard I won't lie, Joe and I both have those days where we think we can't do it anymore, but alass we do. The end is in sight, at least for a while and then we shall see where God leads us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Graduation!!! that is extremely exciting! are you going to have a little shindig to celebrate? Gretchen