Monday, December 08, 2008

All I want for Christmas.....

So today was a big day in my little Noah's world. I went to go pick him up from Aidan's house after I got out of work and they were playing in the snow. I decided to gave him a couple minutes and went in to talk to Michele. Soon after Noah came in crying a bleeding from his mouth. I asked what happened and he tried to tell me thru his hysterics that he had his mouth on the handle of the sled and hit it going down the hill, and now his tooth really hurt (his tooth has been loose for over a month now with many attempts to get it out) I tired to get it out but it is so tiny that I could not get a grip on it. After crying a bleeding for about 5 minutes Michele asked if he wanted a bag of ice to put on it, he nodded and asked to go home. We got about two blocks away and he told me he had felt like he had to throw up, so I pulled into a parking lot and sat outside the car with him but nothing happened. We finally made it to Oma and Opa's for dinner and he seemed to have calmed down a bit,that is until he bit into a roll and it started bleeding again. We told him to just try and yank it out himself - which he did, cried for a second and then continued on like nothing had happened - what a terd! I love you Noah, it makes me realize that my baby really is growing up.

4 comments:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Awww. I was wondering when that was going to happen!

Anonymous said...

Glad it finally came out. I do need to have a word with your tooth fairy though as Aidan informed me that Noah's tooth fairy pays out a higher rate for lost teeth than ours does! :)

ljbrouwer said...

Yeah Noah! Micah lost one in the past month too- how do we have kids old enough to lose teeth!?

Marc and Gretchen said...

Shout out to you on my new blog post. :) I need to borrow that book you guys are reading.