Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thankful Hearts

So I know that this is a little overdue, but I thought I would fill everyone in on the ongoings at Ida. Joe is doing much better and went back to work this week. I think more than anything he needed to get out and feel like he is doing something again. His normal daily life is a little more busy and exciting than sitting at home cleaning the house and doing laundry:) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with both families and Luke and Julie. Over this past six weeks it has been a big adjustment on both of our parts but it also has made me realize a lot so here are a couple things I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for the daily strenght I get from my savior.
- I am thankful for being raised in a Christian home.
- I am thankful for my wonderful Husband, who means more to me than he will ever know.
- I am thankful that God has blessed us with two beautiful boys who are the light of me life.
- I am thankful for my wonderful parents and Gretchen and Marc. Also my great in- laws and extended family that we are so close with.
- I am thankful for great close friends who have always been there for us.
- I am thankful for the house we have right now (even though we don't own it) and how it has helped us.
- I am thankful for Noah's school and his teachers
- I am thankful for the jobs we have and that they have been a blessing for us.
Anyway the list could go on, but I thought I would share a couple things with all of you, if anyone still reads this :)
Blessings to all
Emilie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still read this! and i'm thankful for you and for joe and for the best nephews in the worlD!

Joe and Emilie Schelling said...

How come the "d" in world is capitilized? Is this a shout out to old school Emilie typing? Is it to emphasize the letter? I must know?!

Anonymous said...

How come you use as much punctuation as possible in four sentences?
It was great to see you this past weekend and we are thankful for you too.
L&J

Joe and Emilie Schelling said...

I don't know? Let me think about it...I don't know? Wait, no. I don't know! I guess, well maybe I always just try to be on time.