Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh Mister Sun (Noah's song choice)

So I thought I would share some pictures with you of our first Christmas in our house. This is a picture of the boys (no really) at Fredrick Meijer Gardens before Christmas, we went to see the train and all the trees, this is also a great picture since both of them are actually looking at the camera and smiling. As you can see the boys are amazed at the trolly that kept going back and forth, they could have sat here for hours - no really they could have, they did not care about the trees from around the world as seen below, it was all about the train.



We had a great Christmas Eve with my family, we always do a candlelight dinner and a reading of the Christmas story. Then all the adults (which I am part of now-that's wierd) joke around about how we have to do the dishes and take a walk, then maybe we will need a nap, and then if there is time we can open presents. Noah and Levi did not like this idea so we continued with our tradition. Noah got a scarf which he was very excited about,

and my mom got what she has always wanted - beer :) no really it was a joke but to funny to pass up. The boys also got Cars PJ's which they have to wear at the same time, to avoid fights.
Here is Auntie, and Unkle Marc as they are called, this is one of the last pictures before we get to meet Baby D, man he got loot already this Christmas too, oh to be a kid again. Then we were graced with the presence of Honey and Grandpa for another Christmas on the 29th :), Grandma DeYoung also joined us as well as Aunt Jen, Uncle Kurt, Max, and Avery



The little one's got some appron's, and we all got something for the kitchen, thank you mom for working at a high end kitchen gadget store. If anyone is ever in Easton Columbus check of Sur la Table, it's awesome!
We can't forget about Eddie the new addition to the Colemans, Levi needs a dog I think, he liked the dog more than any of the present's.

We hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas and a great start to your New Year. I hope that this year brings many joys and blessings to all, as well as perserverance through the tough times, because we all know it's not all peaches and nuts :) I praise God for my wonderful husband, and boys, as well as all other family and friends that have supported us and loved us so much.


P.S New Years Day was my one year anniversary of not smoking, and I am still going strong!


I hope my next post will be of pictures of my nephew - and he will finally have a name :)

No comments: