Friday, June 06, 2008

Deep and Wide




This is a lot sooner than I thought it would be, like I think it has been an hour. Anyway I am having a good morning and I go to take a shower, everything is fine except when I finish I hear water pouring out somewhere. I check out the window, no. I check the hallway, no. I hear it coming from down the laundry shot, I run downstairs and there is water all over the floor from the half bath, going on the landing and down the steps. I continue to run downstairs and water is coming down everywhere from the pipes by the washer.


Luckily one of the blessing of my tuesday morning bible study is LaKeesha's husband is a plummer, I called her up and he is coimg over this afternoon, the water has stopped for now, i just can't go to the bathroom. It seems as if our line is clogged (Joe) :) JK Just thought I would give you all a laugh.

Also here is a picture from Noah's Graduation. Levi Couldn't stay away.

No comments: