Friday, June 06, 2008

To Late to Apologize

Ok, so I know I suck and the three people that read this are bugging me to update so I apologize to you and I will try and be better at keeping this current :)

Joe's job is going really well, and God has blessed us immensely and shown us that this is where he want's us right now. I ask for your continued prayers as we following his lead and continue this journey.


It is Noah's last day of school today and he is sad, he thinks that 1st grade could not possibly be better that Kindergarten. I think he is sad because he will not see his Best Friend Aidan every day now. Noah has also been playing Tee ball which has been such a blast to watch him. He is a good player, (besides they playing in the dirt while he is in the outfield)he is bored out there he told me.
This is Noah trying to intimidate the other team, talking some smack :) No, he has done really well and my parents have come to every game so Noah has the biggest cheering section.
We also went to Columbus over spring break, I know that was a long time ago but go along with me. We had a great time making pizza's and just hanging out with Honey and Grandpa. We will be going back the week of the 4th for our annual vacation, we can't wait to swim.

This is Levi's Best Friend!

It fits him well don't you think? Do I see a future here?

Anyway we have had some sleepovers and most recently a field trip to the Dairy Farm, that smelled wonderful let me tell you.
Like three pead in a pod!
They were all more excited to see the few horses than the stinky cows. This is Marah, Alexis, Aidan and Noah.

This is Aidan and Mrs. Haan, one of the great perks to having your kids in the same class is the mom's get to hang out. I feel very blessed to have Michele as a friend.

Last but not least we are enjoying spending time with baby Isaac who is growing like a weed. We just helped them move this past weekend. It is very bazar to me that after growing up on the North end, now all of us are on the South side, and all within 5 miles of eachother. It great though, good friends and family can get you through anything.

Blessing to all, and I hope the summer will be filled with laughs and good times. Until next time, and yes I promise it won't be this long between posts. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm in Grand Rapids and just came from spending the afternoon with you, I still like looking at these photos.

You've got your hands full and you get a lot of kudos for making it all work!!!!!!